You’re About To Discover How You Can Win Your Divorce Without Losing Your Shirt (Or Your Kids)!
Are you a man facing a divorce? If so, I can help.
Iíve interviewed many divorced men...both winners and losers. I especially listened to the successful men. Divorce can either give you a new lease on life or it can leave you in financial ruin for years. How you divorce will have a major impact on the rest of your life. Why is it that so many men struggle after a divorce while other men prosper...even thrive? Fortunately, success leaves clues.
I quickly discovered that "the more money you spend on your divorce, the worse your settlement will be." As strange as it sounds, itís true. The men that got the best divorce results generally spent only a few hundred dollars. The men that spent thousands usually got taken to the cleaners by their ex-wives and the attorneys.
Three years ago, I went through my own painful divorce. I had to deal with issues like child custody, division of assets, and child support. I had one of the most complex divorces in state history.
I didn’t have just a lawyer, I had a "legal team". I’ve read just about every book out there on divorce and child custody. Most of these books are too general or full of advice that either isn’t true, is irrelevant, or simply doesn’t work. I was forced to do my own research. As a result, I’ve become an expert on the topic of divorce.
Many men believe that winning in court is how you win your divorce. Nothing could be further from the truth. The facts clearly show that men get the best deals when they bypass the entire legal system.
We’ve all been brainwashed into thinking that when we get divorced, we need to hire a lawyer and sue somebody. Let me show you a much better way!
Throwing money at your divorce simply doesnít work. In fact, itíll more than likely backfire on you.
A divorce is like a toothache. You just want the problem fixed as quickly and painlessly as possible.
I spent several years researching and analyzing divorce laws and child custody. Here are some of the facts:
- Over 85% percent of divorces are filed by women. Women know the laws favor them in a divorce.
- Most women file for divorce simply because they’re unsatisfied (not because of infidelity or abuse). Most suffer from a case of "the grass is greener on the other side" complex.
- Do you think gender matters? If a man talks dirty to a woman, it’s sexual harassment. If a woman talks dirty to a man, it’s $2.95 per minute. Believe me...Gender matters! Don’t expect to be treated fairly in a divorce.
- It’s a documented fact that divorce is one of the most stressful things a person can experience (of course I don’t have to tell you that). Most of the stress is caused by all the uncertainty about the future. Understanding the intricacies of divorce and custody will end the uncertainty and relieve the stress.
- Too many men walk away from their wife and their assets too. The goal here is to divorce your wife, not your money, house, or kids!
- It’s a documented fact the kids do better after a divorce when the father has sole or joint custody. Children suffer when restricted to limited contact with their father.
- It’s a fact that less than 2% of custody disputes ever make it to trial. The system is specifically designed to grind fathers down before the case can be heard by a judge.
- 65% of clients report dissatisfaction with their divorce attorney (more than any other type of attorney). Odds are, you’ll be one of them if you’re not careful. Don’t rely solely on your attorney to get you the best deal.
- In many cases, the mother pushes the father away from the children by filing false abuse claims or interfering with visitation. This is known as "parent alienation syndrome". The courts are apathetic to this and often do little to stop it.
What happens to children in fatherless homes?
Children growing up in fatherless homes are:
- 5 times more likely to commit suicide.
- 32 times more likely to run away.
- 20 times more likely to have behavioral disorders.
- 14 times more likely to commit rape
- 9 times more likely to drop out of high school.
- 10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances.
- 9 times more likely to end up in a state-operated institution.
- 20 times more likely to end up in prison.
It’s imperative that you remain involved in your children’s lives...even if your ex-wife is trying to push you out.
"Fathers should not have to fight in court and pay thousands of dollars simply to maintain the same level of contact they had with their children before the divorce.".....